Tuesday 20 September 2011

So it’s been a while…

And there has been a good reason for this. AS you know, I’ve been changing tutors. 10 days ago it was confirmed that I am changing to Dr. Chris Lloyd and retaining Dr. David Rose.
All good news and I am pleased with the final resolution; that said given that and everything else that has been going on my life, the PhD is running a bit behind on me graduating in 15 months time and is mor looking like 2 years hence but it is still hopeful.

I am in the process of updating all the work and submitting drafts of the methodology and literature review chapters. As I do this, new thoughts are coming up and I am feeling more invogorated with the research. I am also feeling keen to finish the work. Just finishing will also help me to think where I am going in life and where I want my career to head.

So, no promises of regular blogs vut there should be now something to type about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment